The Warrina Lakes Community Parklands holds immense value as a cherished community asset, serving as a hub for both recreational activities and cultural experiences; enhancing the enjoyment and well-being of all who engage with it.
The Master Plan's design ensures a dynamic and inviting space, offering a number of engaging activities and attractions for both the community and visitors to enjoy.
Proposed improvement works include:
- Rebranding of the facility from Warrina Lakes to “Warrina Lakes Community Parklands”;
- New directional signage;
- An upgraded car park;
- A nature playground;
- Two new wetlands with bird hides;
- A lake viewing/wedding platform;
- A pop up outdoor cinema;
- Significant revegetation areas;
- Linkages through to the Warrina Retirement Village; and
- Various footpath, lighting and parking improvements.